E-waybill Generation Using Invoice Registration Number
Most businesses generate a substantial amount of transactions regularly, which led the Government to offer bulk e-way bill generation facilities. Using the facility, you can generate multiple e-way bills with your invoice registration number in a single attempt.
This blog will summarise the process of the generation of e-way bills using IRN across the e-invoicing portal.
Before you start e-way bill generation using invoice registration numbers in bulk, you should have a handy “EWB bulk convertor” or the excel file, which helps you to create requests for multiple EWBs through IRN in a single JSON file.
- Navigate to the home page of the e-invoice portal. Next, browse through “Help,” “Tools,” and reach “Bulk Generation Tools.” Then, download the “E-Waybill Generation by IRN – JSON Preparation” tool.
- Tap the “Bulk E-Way Bill” sub-option under ‘‘E-Waybill” in the menu to generate bulk e-way bills.
- Click “Browse”, and the system will request you to select the JSON file. Next, you must upload the Bulk EWB through the IRN request file (the maximum file size is 2 MB) to the e-invoice system.
- Once the system processes your request, it generates e-way bills and displays the success message and the e-way bill number for each request.
You can export your e-invoices in an excel file by clicking on the “Download Excel” button.
- You cannot submit multiple invoices to generate a single e-way bill.
- Start afresh when requesting bulk generation of e-way bills rather than existing templates. Pay attention to any previous entries on the same sheet.
- Only submit the requests after verifying your e-way bill details.
- Use your IDs sparingly if you have multiple IDs, leading to incorrect GTINs on your e-way bills.
- Ensure you attach all the essential documents and enter all details before e-way bill generation.
Know more about e-Way Bill
- e-Way Bill Software
- e-Way Bill Limit
- e-Way Bill : Blocking and Unblocking
- Transporter ID in e-Way Bill
- e-Way Bill Login Portal
- Penalty for expired e-Way Bill
- e-Way Bill under GST in Gujarat
- e-Way Bill under GST in Karnataka
- e-Way Bill in Telangana
- e-Way Bill In Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- e-Way Bill In Andhra Pradesh (AP)
- e-Way Bill In Kerala
- Changes in e-Way Bill After E-Invoicing
- e-Way Bill Exemption
- e-Way Bill Login in Mobile
- e-Way Bill in Maharashtra
- e-Way Bill in Tamil Nadu
- e-Way Bill In West Bengal
- e-Way Bill In Odisha
- e-Waybill Generation Using Invoice Registration Number
- e-Way Bill Haryana
- e-Way Bill Registration