E-Way Bill In Madhya Pradesh
E-way bill in Madhya Pradesh was officially introduced on 25th April 2018.
As per Notification No. FA3-08/ 2018/1/V(18) dated 23.03.2022, the government has implemented a new e-way bill rule in Madhya Pradesh (M.P.). For any intra-state transfer of products other than those listed below, an e-way bill must be generated:
|Purpose||Details||Consignment value details|
|Intra-district transportation||All goods||Any value|
|Inter-district transportation||All goods except in row (3) and (4)||Should not exceed more than Rs. 1 lakh|
|Inter-district transportation||All kinds of Tobacco and its products such as Cigarettes, Chewing Tobacco, Khaini, Pan Masala, Bidi etc.||Should not exceed more than Rs. 50,000|
|Inter-district transportation||Surgical items, Medicine and active pharmaceutical ingredients of medicines consisting HSN code 3003, 3006 and 3004.||Any value|
When is the E-way Bill is to be generated in Madhya Pradesh?
The following cases require the person with a GST registration and goods in transit to generate an E-way Bill:
- An E-way charge is levied when transferring goods worth more than Rs. 50,000 to or from a registered person. An E-way bill may still be provided by the registered person even if the products have a value of less than Rs. 50,000.
- The E-way bill must be generated by a person not registered for GST. A registered person must ensure that all compliances are correctly met when an unregistered person supplies them.
- If the supplier does not generate an E-way bill, the transporter transporting the products by air, rail, or other means must.
What documents are required to generate an E-way bill in Madhya Pradesh 2022?
Here’s a list of documents required to generate an E-way bill in Madhya Pradesh. It’s important to understand how an E-way bill works and what are the documents required to generate it.
- Bill of supply, invoice, or other documentation relevant to the conveyance of commodities.
- Transporter ID, document number, and date for transportation via rail, air, or ship.
- Transporter ID or vehicle number if travelling by road
Format of the GST e-Way bill in Madhya Pradesh
Parts A and B comprise the two portions of the e-Way bill. The information about the consignment, often the invoice details, is recorded in Part A of the E-WAY bill. The following information must be provided:
- It is mandatory to provide the recipient’s GSTIN.
- The supplier must provide the invoice or challan number against which the goods were supplied.
- Including the Pin code of the location where the products will be delivered is necessary.
- It is necessary to submit the HSN code for the transported items. If the revenue is up to INR 5 crores, the first two digits of the HSN code should be mentioned.
- If your company’s turnover exceeds INR 5 crores, you will need an HSN number with four digits.
- The number of the transport document must be mentioned. The document contains three necessary codes: the airway bill number, the railway receipt number, and the goods receipt number.