GST Suvidha Kendra is the facilitation center of GST approved and appointed by GSPs. GSK can be started by any Indian citizen to undertake and serve businesses of any size. The system of GSK is very beneficial for casual taxpayers and seasonal businessmen as it helps them to comply with GST with ease. Moreover, it fulfills their GST compliance requirements at affordable rates. Besides, this hub helps the Government of India to ease the procedures and remove obstacles as well as challenges faced by traders, small and medium-sized businesses, and individuals while issuing goods and service tax (GST) returns. Nowadays, the efficient concept of GST Suvidha center is expanding rapidly as a franchise model.
What is GST Suvidha Kendra?
GST Suvidha Hub or Kendra is a one-stop platform that helps individuals, shopkeepers, SME small and medium entrepreneurs with a turnover of more than 20 lakhs to issue their GST returns at the right time at cost-effective prices by tax professionals in India.
What is the eligibility for GST Suvidha Kendra?
There are certain eligibility criteria to apply on GST Suvidha Kendra. Any Indian citizen with the following requirements can register on GST Suvidha Kendra.
- An Individual with or without office space.
- A person with or without the knowledge of GST.
- Having full-time or part-time work from home.
- An individual with no education obligation.
- Having access to the internet via computer or phone.
Please make a note that it can be an entrepreneur, existing business owner, graduate looking for a job, a person who wants to begin a new business with low investment, tax professional, individual who want to make extra income, or the one working 9 am to 5 pm but wish to do part-time work. Also, remember that you need to submit a copy of your Aadhar card and PAN card along with one passport-size photo. These are the requirements that you need to consider before you register with GST Suvidha Kendra.
Benefits of GST Suvidha Kendra
- Has received GSTN – GSP approved license.
- Sends 20 clients to various locations of GSK to get the momentum.
- Offers GST Promotional Materials like Soft Copies of Banner, Hard Copy of GSK Certificate, Letter Head, Visiting Card, and Pamphlet.
- Renders GSK engagement services such as travel, money transfer, recharge, AEPS, insurance, bill payments, and so on to save the initial cost of the GSK owner and get maximum clients.
- Provides 100% money redemption on their initial investments along with the coverage of their initial cost by registration vouchers and 33-GST of 1-year validity.
- Offer 24/7 help-desk support along with the assistance of the Relationship Manager.
- Provide training as well as important updates.
- Reasonable service pricing
- Interactive platform to order along with the listing of various services.
- Do not include any hidden charges for future services such as loans.
- Generates continuous recurring income on GST along with other tax-associated services.
- Render commission payments twice a month.
How to Open GST Suvidha Kendra?
You can open a GST Suvidha Hub and become a qualified GST Suvidha Provider by just following certain steps given below. It is an online process that you have to follow step by step.
- The very first step is to ensure that you are eligible to open and operate GSK and meet all the requirements for it.
- Choose the company or platform that offers GSK registration or license.
- Once you are done with the selection of the company, you can visit the website of that particular company and then read their commission structure, prices, requirements, terms and conditions, and applying procedure.
- Then communicate with the customer care of the companies.
- Next, you have to make sure that the company you are selecting is perfect for you.
- If you think it is perfect, you can proceed with registering with GST Suvidha Kendra by submitting all essential documents. If you meet their requirements, they will approve you.
- Then choose plans of services that are available and pay the fee for it.
- Finally, you can begin your GST Suvidha Kendra at your eligible location.
Steps to get GST Suvidha Kendra franchise
To get the GST Suvidha Kendra franchise, there are certain requirements that you need to fulfill that are given below:
#1 Experience or Skills
There is no need for any prior experience of business to start a GST Suvidha Kendra. However, GST knowledge is a must. Also, the operator of GSK should be qualified and educated along with a basic knowledge of accounting. Computer knowledge is also essential and he should have the skill to attract more customers.
There should be a minimum of 100 square feet to set up a GST Suvidha Kendra. Moreover, it should be at a prime place where it is visible to the public. It would be good if you start GSK on the ground floor for easy accessibility and visibility. The area should be large enough to build a comfortable sitting space for the customers.
As a GST Suvidha Kendra franchisee, you should gain the proper training and guidance required to run it successfully. You will get complete technical support from GST Service Providers.
#4 Regions of Operation
GST Suvidha Kendras are situated all over India for the customer’s convenience, but there are several places where it does not exist. Therefore, GST Service Providers first check whether there is any existing Kendra in that particular area when someone applies for the GSK franchise. And therefore they allow you to start your GST Suvidha Kendra if there is no existing GSK in that place.
#5 Requirement of Staff
To run a GST Suvidha Kendra, two persons are essential. However, both of them should have proper knowledge of computers and accounting.
FAQ about GST Suvidha Kendra
- How much can I earn from GST Suvidha Kendra?
One can earn Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 with GST Suvidha Kendra. It is nothing but a center approved by GST Service Providers. It is possible to start GSK for any Indian citizen to serve businesses of any size.
- What all services can I get from GST Suvidha Kendra?
The services that you can gain from GST Suvidha Kendra are as follows:
- All kinds of GST Return Filing
- GST Registration
- Legal Services
- ITR Filing and Auditing
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- GST Consultation
- Investment facility in Gold and Silver
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- What are the advantages of starting a GST Suvidha Kendra?
The operator of GST Suvidha Kendra can avail various benefits including:
- Earn more than Rs. 50,000 through the services provided by GST Suvidha Kendra depending on the efforts you make.
- Get flexible working hours that help them to make balanced professional life.
- Enable additional services including company registration, GST registration, accounting ITR filing, legal services, trademark, auditing, and more.
- Self-standing and better control over the employees.
- How can I apply for GST Suvidha Kendra?
To apply for GST Suvidha Kendra, you have to follow the steps which are given below:
- Go to Masters India website with the URL https://www.mastersindia.co/ in which you have to do a GST Suvidha center login.
- Press on ‘Become a Partner.
- Get into the page of GST Suvidha Kendra and then press on ‘click now’ or make a direct call on the given number.
- However, you have to make sure that you are eligible to apply for the GSK operator before the process.